WHY CHOOSE US?
At Your Pet AuPair our mission is to give your pets the same level of high quality, loving care they receive from you.
Your pet's safety, health, and happiness are our top priority. Not only will we tend to their basic necessities like food and water, but also focus on mental & physical stimulation, along with a daily dose of sits & wiggles!
Our approach to pet care leads to happy, relaxed pets; which then leads to a happy, relaxed YOU. Knowing our goal to provide comprehensive care for your pets, you can be assured that they’re in the most capable, loving hands!
Welcome to Your Pet AuPair and welcome to peace of mind.
Need More Info?
You’ve probably done some research and have already decided that pet sitting or regular dog walking is a good fit for your pet's needs. If not, please check out YES, Your Pet Needs a Pet Sitter or Top Five Reasons Why Your Dog Needs a Dog Walker. What you really need to know is why Your Pet AuPair is the best choice for you and your family.
What Sets Us Apart:
1. We take the care, safety, and comfort of your pets VERY seriously. Our highest priority is the security and well-being of your pets and your home, and we take every precaution to make sure these are maintained to your standards. We’re responsible, trustworthy, and reliable.
2. We offer customized services to meet your needs and the needs of your fur family. We know every pet and every home is different and may need a unique combination of services. We can tailor a sitting to suit your needs because we're flexible like that, ;).
3. We won’t judge you or your pet’s idiosyncrasies. We understand you may treat your pet like pampered royalty or your own human child and that is totally okay! We’ll do the same; snuggling your babies is the best part of our day!
4. Or you may treat your pet like, well…a pet! We appreciate that too! We understand the importance of maintaining a consistent routine with your pet and we will enforce and abide by any rules or training techniques you may use with them.
5. We highly value your time. We will respond to your inquiries in a timely manner; whether you’re a current client checking in on your pet, or a potential client looking to schedule a complimentary meet & greet consultation.
While we think these are some of the major qualities that set us apart from other options, we also have other qualifications and certifications that differentiate us from every dog loving hobby sitter out there.
Bonded & Insured
Pet CPR & First Aid Certified
Current Background Check Passed by Acutraq
The only Certified Professional Pet Sitters (CPPS) in Bel Air by Pet Sitters International
The only Fear Free Certified Pet Sitters in Harford County
A member of Pet Sitters International (PSI)
Official Member of Professional United Pet Sitters
Passionate about pets!
Please check out our dog walking and pet sitting rates and services page for more detailed information about our services.